IRCON Hiring Freshers As ‘Executive Trainee’ Across India
Location: New Delhi
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidates interested in joining Ircon are required to appear in GATE – 2015.
- Candidates may apply in Ircon only after getting their GATE – 2015 registration number.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
Company’s Name: IRCON International
Company’s Website: www.ircon.org
Ircon International Limited (IRCON), a government company incorporated by the Central Government (Ministry of Railways) under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April, 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is the leading turnkey construction company in the public sector known for its quality, commitment and consistency in terms of Performance. IRCON has widespread operations in several States in India and in other countries(Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mozambique,Ethiopia, Afganistan, U.K. Algeria & Sri Lanka Now).
IRCON is a specialized Constructions organization covering the entire spectrum of construction activities and services in the infrastructure sector. However, Railway and Highway Construction, EHP sub-station (engineering and constructions), and MRTS are the core competence areas of IRCON.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidates will be selected at E-2 Level with Training cum probation period of 12 months as Executive Trainee on a basic pay of Rs 20600/- +Allowances + PRP at the scale of 20600- 46500 (IDA) +Allowances + PRP.
- On successful completion of Training cum probation, Executive Trainees would be appointed in E- 2, scale as Assistant Manager in IDA scale of Rs. 20600-46500(IDA) +Allowances + PRP and as revised from time to time.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here