Ernst & Young Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Associate Analyst’ In Kochi
Eligibility: B.Com, B.B.A, B.A., M.Com, M.A.
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.Com/B.B.A/B.A./M.Com/M.A.
- Candidate should be proactive, customer focused, responsive, able to multi-task and able to prioritize work.
- Candidate should have good inter personal skills.
- Candidate should have efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).
- Candidate should have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Candidate should have good analytical thinking/ability to take decisions.
Company’s Name: Ernst & Young
Company’s Website: www.ey.com
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization. Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do. We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets. When business works better, the world works better.
Job Details and Description:
- The Associate Analyst with RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS issues.
- The individual will be interpreting RMS policies, determining required actions and making recommendation based on firm guidance.
- The individual will also be responsible for support on updating EY’s Client Relationship Management and other EY databases.
- Understanding the end-to-end process of signing off/accepting a client and/or engagement for the EY offices.
- Performs initial review of submissions from engagement teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Provide administrative support
- Generating reports and following up to ensure necessary action has been taken as per the given timelines
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here