Virtela Technologies Hiring Freshers As ‘Engineer’ In Mumbai
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Candidate should have basic Networking knowledge.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service, analytical and organizational skills required.
- Willing to work in 24*7 rotational shifts.
- Ability and initiative to undertake individual projects as well as work in a team environment.
- CCNA/CCNP certification is must.
Company’s Name: Virtela Technologies
Company’s Website: www.virtela.net
Virtela Technologies, An NTT Telecommunications Company, is the world’s largest independent managed network, security, and cloud services company. Virtela offers an award-winning suite of services – including managed networks, security, application acceleration, mobile device management and IT infrastructure management to the fastest growing companies around the world, such as Kraft, Honeywell, Hanes Brands, Paramount Pictures, Red Hat and IBM. The company is known for its outstanding service innovations and customer support, which have been recognized by more than 50 awards in the last two years alone. Virtela offers unparalleled geographic reach to more than 190 countries through its partnership with more than 1,000 service providers. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with globally distributed Network Operations Centres in the U.S., India, and the Philippines.
Job Details and Description:
- Communicates and coordinates network/security maintenance and schedules.
- System generation of trouble tickets and assigning of the same to the Network Engineers for troubleshooting.
- Monitors and maintains network stability.
- Create, maintain, and enforce all processes and procedures for the Global Service Desk group.
- Closely work with other Global Service desk Managers across other regions.
- Proactive in handling issues for priority customers and ensuring resolution in timely manner.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here