Wipro Hiring Freshers As ‘Developer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech.
- Candidate should have strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have experience in eclipse plug-in development and eclipse IDE.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of relational DB (MySql preferred) and SQL.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Java-J2EE.
- Candidate having knowledge of Eclipse IDE is desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies is required.
Company’s Name: Wipro
Company’s Website: www.wipro.com
Wipro (Western India Products) Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 154,297 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Details and Description:
- As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here