General Electric Hiring For ‘Programmer Analyst’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: 1+ Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.Tech/M.Tech degree in Civil/Mechanical/Aero/IT/CSE or any related technical discipline.
- Candidate should have minimum of 1 year experience in customizing Teamcenter Product for various PLM/PDM requirements.
- Candidate should have strong Knowledge on Teamcenter Unified product configuration & its customization.
- Expertise/Knowledge on Quality Center.
- Candidate should have aptitude to learn and adapt quickly to change in requirements in team.
- Candidate should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge/ Expertise on Software Languages C, C++, Java and 3rd Party custom APIs like Teamcenter ITK, Rich Client Customization.
Company’s Name: General Electric
Company’s Website: www.ge.com
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
Job Details and Description:
- The Programmer Analyst is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. Follows an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives. Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Serve as primary producer of IT product codes, tests, and debugs programs supporting business systems solutions.
- Under the direction of Systems Analysts or Team Leaders, work from technical and functional specifications to develop requested program.
- Demonstrate command of one or more programming languages, program design and specifications development, program logic and flow charting, testing, debugging and documentation standards.
- Execute Projects in the areas of Teamcenter Customization/Configuration/Module Implementation etc. for Aviation GE business.
- Understand existing business processes (like Manufacturing Engineering activities etc) and provide hands on Development & Testing activities.
- Leverage Teamcenter Unified Features for adapting to business requirements either thru self-exploration or thru guidance from Senior members of the team.
- Execute projects with High quality & first time yield.
- Perform bug fixing & enhancements on different projects in the team.
- Thoroughly follow SDLC process and in-house dPMM Process for support on Project management.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here