Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Freshers As ‘Intern’ In Mumbai
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidates must be in their final year/semester of B.E./B.Tech, MCA.
- Nice to have candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech, MCA.
Company’s Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Company’s Website: www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Job Details and Description:
- Work closely with local development/QA team(s) in a high bandwidth environment.
- Co-ordinate/Work with a onsite QA team using your excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Authoring, debugging, and executing tests.
- Identification and escalation of defects; working with cross site and cross functional product teams to isolate problem; and tracking the issues to complete resolution.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here