Meltwater Hiring Freshers As ‘Junior Associate’ In Delhi
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should have Leadership skills exemplified in past experience.
- Candidate should be Charismatic and Enthusiastic.
- Candidate should have Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Candidate should have Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills.
- Candidate should have Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
Company’s Name: Meltwater Group
Company’s Website: www.meltwater.com
The Meltwater Group is a SaaS company that has experienced tremendous growth since its inception in 2001 in Norway, and now has 57 offices in 27 countries globally with more than 900 employees. We are the global leader in online Media intelligence and Analysis, servicing over 22,000 clients with SaaS solutions. Our three core product lines enable businesses to drive growth and build brands. We help our clients understand their markets, engage their customers, and master the new social business environment. We are the 25th fastest growing company in Europe, awarded by Europe’s 500. We have been recognized in 2011 & 2012 as a Top Employer in South Africa, Germany and Britain. We are recognized by Red Herring as one of the world’s top 100 most promising start-ups. Winner of a Stevies Award at the American Business Awards, 2011. We are rapidly growing our India operations and looking for strong candidates who wish to work in a fast paced, start-up environment. Our work culture is highly ambitious and team oriented. We offer attractive benefits and a partnership program for successful candidates.
Job Details and Description:
- Your role is to be the support system for the Client Success team with a variety of tasks such as real-time client support, creating media trend reports, account research and aiding in portfolio development for high value clients in India.
- You will report to the MD and collaborate with our Client Success Managers who manage our most reputable clients in India. You will receive full training on how to complete your tasks with ongoing support as required whilst being fully embraced in the Meltwater culture as part of the team. For recent graduate and first time job seeker alike, this is a great way to develop your business acumen, understand consultative account management and sales methodology and being part of young vibrant team.
- This individual should have a strong understanding in new media/social media, be a team player, and excited to learn about a variety of industries.
- Aiding in account development for our top-tier companies in the India.
- Be the first line of support for client questions, issues and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with Account Managers to provide support for various client projects across Meltwaters’ proprietary software platforms.
- Become an expert user on our SaaS platforms: Meltwater News (full service PR suite monitoring digital media & metrics, combined with media outreach), Meltwater Buzz (social media + social CRM).
- Build Boolean Logic searches and basic analytics, set-up new users, update client cards, etc.
- Create reports by mining digital media and social media content based on each brand’s individual parameters.
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns.
- Account research to aid business calls for Client Success Managers and representatives.
- Helping the Client Success team with Ledger and Accounts payable.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here