Persistent Systems Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher (<1 Yr)
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT/ETC) from or 2012, 2013, 2014 batch.
- Candidate should have 60% throughout in 10th, 12th and UG and should not have any breaks in academics.
- Candidate should have Experience working in mentioned technologies Java/C/C++/.Net/PHP.
Company’s Name: Persistent Systems
Company’s Website: www.persistent.com
Persistent Systems was incorporated as Persistent Systems Private Limited on May 30, 1990. It was subsequently converted into a public Limited company on September 17, 2007 with the name Persistent Systems Limited and a new certificate of incorporation was issued on September 28, 2007 from the RoC.
At Persistent we build software that drives business of our customer. For those in the business of software & those aiming to build a software-driven business.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidates will be short listed as per eligibility criteria & will be allowed to appear for online test. Test details will be shared via mail.
- Based on clearing Test, candidates will be called for Technical Interview.
- Selected Candidate should undergo My Passion Challenge.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here