Hindustan Times Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Trainee’ In Gurgaon
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 30th May 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech ( CS/IT/IS/ECE)/ MCA from 2014/2015 batches with an aggregate of 65% and above throughout academics.
- Candidate should have Good analytical skills & Hard working .
- Candidate should be a Team Player.
- Skill sets: Java/C++, Android, iOS, Hadoop, HBase, Analytics.
Company’s Name: Hindustan Times
Company’s Website: www.hindustantimes.com
HT Media Ltd, India’s 2nd largest print media company, is transforming itself to become the largest Multi Media Company in the country. The company has been growing phenomenally in the past 2-3 years. The company is one of the few professionally managed and listed companies in the media sector. Its top leadership team includes talent from companies like Whirlpool, Asian Paints, HLL, Pepsi, Nokia, Microsoft, Airtel, Virgin, Hutch etc. Also, there is a growing pool of young leadership from premier Indian B-schools like IIM’s, ISB, XLRI, MDI, FMS etc.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will be part of mobile development team working on cutting edge products.
- Think out of box, study the requirements do research on best practices.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here