RedHat Hiring Freshers For ‘Operations Internship’ In Pune
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Ability to work with large data sets and maintain accuracy to high standards.
- Understanding of how to transform data to meet the customer’s needs, ensuring a consultative approach is adopted at all times.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to time-sensitive deadlines, without compromising quality standards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient with spreadsheets.
- Passion for data and technology systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
Company’s Name: Red Hat
Company’s Website: www.redhat.com
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Job Details and Description:
- Conduct thorough and ongoing data validation, consolidation, formatting, cleansing, and maintenance.
- Perform accurate quality checks and cross-reference data across reports from different systems like Salesforce, financial, and commissions systems.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales bookings data across all channels.
- Complete data audits, analytic and business context reviews, and associate revisions under deadlines.
- Develop an understanding of Red Hat workflows and policies.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here