LeadSquared Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Test Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 6th November 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech (CS/IT/IS/EC) or MCA from 2015 batch.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have good academic record.
Company’s Name: LeadSquared
Company’s Website: www.leadsquared.com
LeadSquared is a cloud based complete marketing and sales automation software with 300+ customers in India and United States. Marketing SaaS is the most exciting space in the enterprise software industry today, and our mission is to be one of the key players in the space. The job profile will suit those who love working in a tough, relentless yet rewarding start up environment. The profile would not suit those who are looking for a laid back job. There are tremendous opportunities to learn of what it takes to scale software to lots of users, build high quality user experience and consistently release a large software platform month on month. We aren’t looking for programmers, but professionals who can build software.
Job Details and Description:
- Strong Knowledge on functional and regression Testing experience of Web Applications.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
- Strong Knowledge in writing test cases, defect logging and test reporting.
- Knowledge of Deploying & Configuring these systems – Windows 2008 environment, IIS 7.5, Any RDBMS (preferably MySQL).
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here