Accel Frontline Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Drive Location: KIOT Campus, Salem
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Date: 28th December 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (CSE, EEE, ECE, IT) or MCA.
- Candidate should be 2014 batch or 2015 batch pass out only.
- Candidate should have minimum 70% throughout.
- No standing arrears.
- Only Male Candidates.
- Candidates should have strong exposure in Java platform.
- Ability to write programs in Java for given scenarios.
- Candidates who are trained and certified in java technologies preferred.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills needed.
Company’s Name: Accel Frontline
Company’s Website: www.accelfrontline.in
An ISO 9001: 2000 Certified company with 100+ locations in India, offering IT Infrastructure services. Accel Limited bought back BT’s Stake and becomes the majority shareholder with 70.44% stake in 2011.
In 2011, the company Integrated Ushus technologies, a group company engaged embedded software to strengthen its software services portfolio. In 2012, in a move to consolidate its IT business activities, it decided to merge Accel Frontline Services Limited which is a leading player in Warranty Management Solutions with itself. With this merger which is under implementation, the company will have strong presence as a consolidated IT Services Provider in India
Drive Details and Description:
- No Registration fee.
- The Candidates are instructed to register their details in our College Website: www.kiot.ac.in, on or before 27.12.2015.
- The Hall ticket for the eligible candidates will be generated/intimated through mail from KIOT.
- The Shortlisted Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on/before 8.00 am.
- SPOT REGISTRATION IS ALSO PERMITTED
How To Apply: Click Here
To Know More Details: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here