IGATE Off-Campus Drive For Freshers In Mumbai
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Registrations open for IGATE Pool Campus scheduled event for B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology/ Computer Application /Electrical Engineering) students graduated in the year 2015.
- Event will be held at Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai.
- Candidates who have already appeared for recruitment process of IGATE Global Solutions in past 2 years are Not Eligible for this pool.
- Candidate should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Candidate should have no gaps in education.
- Candidate should be resident of Maharashtra State & should be pass out of any colleges from Maharashtra.
Company’s Name: IGATE
Company’s Website: www.igate.com
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives.
With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 34,455, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination. At a time when the technology landscape is changing dramatically, we believe that these three attributes will be the key guiding principles for us to navigate our way to higher value for all our stake holders.
Job Details and Description:
- You must be willing to work in any of the service lines.
- You may be deployed in any of our offices/client location.
- You may be required to work in shifts.
- You will be required to sign 2 years’ service agreement.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here