HSBC Hiring For ‘Software Engineer – Testing’ In Pune
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date To Apply: 22nd February 2016
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be Bachelor of Engineering and proficient in Testing & Test Analyst
Company’s Name: HSBC
Company’s Website: www.hsbc.com
Founded in 1865 to finance trade between Asia and the West, today HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations serving some 48 million customers. Our aim is to be acknowledged as the world’s leading international bank. Headquartered in London, HSBC operates through long-established businesses and an international network of around 6,100 offices in 72 countries and territories.
Job Details and Description:
- To ensure successful delivery by being a team member of the software project team.
- The responsibilities include activities described in the software project lifecycle.
- Test Case Execution/ Test Scripts Execution – Test cases creation and updation. Number of Test cases executed.
- Coding and Unit Testing of Programs assigned– Develop / Modify / Review the code as per the design. Develop / Modify / Review the unit test plan, test cases and test data as per the design. Conduct unit testing and log results.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting –Quality of defects raised. Number of defects rejected.
- Status Reporting – Status reporting.
- Compliance –Ensuring strict adherence to all regulatory issues and compliance of all internal controls. Implement and comply with Group Compliance Policy. Should deliver considering the operational risk associated with the role.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here