Seagate Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 26th February 2016
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech (ECE/EEE/Instrumentation).
- Candidate should be from 2016 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have good academic record.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
Company’s Name: Seagate
Company’s Website: www.seagate.com
Seagate is the world leader in Storage products like HDDs, SSDs, and External Storage solutions. The HW team in Seagate Bangalore is responsible for the development of Enterprise Flash Storage Products in PCI Express Card and SSD form factors.
Job Details and Description:
- In this role, the candidate will work as a HW Board Design Engineer. Activities include Schematic design, Layout coordination, Board bring-up, Verification, Validation and Debug.
- Candidates will get exposure to the full product development cycle from concept to launch, and will get exposure to multiple disciplines including HW Design, Power delivery, Signal and Power Integrity, Mechanical and Thermal design.
- Candidate will go through orientation and on the job training.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here