Vodafone Hiring Freshers/Exp For ‘Software Developer’ In Pune
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech or any computer science graduate.
- Candidate should have good communication skill.
- Candidate should have leadership/ team handling experience.
- Candidate should have good language skills.
- Candidate should know Java, PrimeFaces ,PL/SQL.
Company’s Name: Vodafone
Company’s Website: www.vodafone.com
We’ve come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more. As global leaders in managed communication, we’ll help your organisation work more flexibly, responsively and productively. We believe we can help to build a more sustainable future by delivering products and services that enable positive economic, social and environmental outcomes for our stakeholders worldwide. Millions of businesses around the world use Vodafone to help them grow, reach new customers and achieve extraordinary things. Here we share their stories and, we hope, inspire more success!
Job Details and Description:
- Analysis of requirements and detailed design.
- Software build, customization, configuration and testing.
- Application software maintenance (for in-house developed software).
- Active participation in application deployment/integration.
- Participation in decision processes related to shared services build (databases and middleware).
- Active participation in internal and external project teams, representing the Technology Department.
- Undertakes to promote teamwork and commitment with peers and other departments.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry developments, ensuring that best practice is adopted and seeks to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Undergoes training and personal development courses as arranged by the Company.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here