Tibco Hiring Freshers As ‘Trainee Engineer’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Computer Science.
- Candidate should have knowledge of OOP a must (Java, C#, C++).
- Candidate should have proficiency in general programming concepts.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions.
- Candidate should have skills (Java, J2EE and C++) and good understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Preferred: Knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, JBI, application server internals and the Eclipse environment a plus.
- Candidate should have passion for technology and willingness to learn.
- Candidate should have knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system.
- Candidate should have conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL)
Company’s Name: Tibco
Company’s Website: www.tibco.co.in
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving. We’re looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
Job Details and Description:
- Participate in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing.
- Will work with other senior consultants to deliver application integration solutions.
- Get involved with activities such as project management and interaction with company and client managers or participation in sales and proposal presentations.
- Travel may be required component of this role with travel to client sites nationwide. You will also have the opportunity for some international travel.
- Detailed designing at a Sub- Module Level of project along with partial client training.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off-Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here