Henkel Hiring For ‘Graduate Trainee Engineer’ In Mumbai and Delhi
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, Diploma in Engineering
Job Location: Mumbai and Delhi
Experience Required: 1 Year
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Specialization in Automotive Application sales will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have good communication and Interpersonal skills.
Company’s Name: Henkel
Company’s Website: www.henkel.com
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion.
Job Details and Description:
- To maintain existing business and grow new business applications/products, increase customer base and conduct demo/training and seminars for end-users / customers.
- Provide first hand trouble shooting support to customers. Minimum 10 workshop calls expected per day.
- To ensure fast and accurate sales reporting and analysis to supervisor. Annual Business planning for his Area.
- Acquire new customers and competitor knowledge Market mapping for his respective area.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here