National Instruments Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Application Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 3rd August 2017
Drive Date: 6th August 2017
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be from 2017 batch B.E./B.Tech (EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches).
- Candidate should have excellent academic score in graduation.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering.
- Candidate should be passionate about engineering and technology.
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be comfortable with travel within a given territory.
- Interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a valuable characteristic for this role, both for building relationships with clients and effectively communicating with other members of the sales team.
- Problem-solving skills. Ability to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions, possibly including customizing a product.
- Technological skills. Demonstrate extensive knowledge of NI’s products in order to explain their advantages and answer questions.
Company’s Name: National Instruments
Company’s Website: www.ni.com
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
National Instruments believes in constant innovation and invests 16% of its annual revenue in Research & Development. National Instruments India has a Research and Development wing in Bangalore which helps customers across the globe. NI India R&D has received more than 7 patents for innovations in the fields of Motion Control algorithms, RF and software development.
Job Details and Description:
- National Instruments is looking for confident and self-driven engineers to join our talented team of Application Engineers.
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here