IBM On-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech or MCA.
- Eligible Streams:Computer Science Engineering /Information Technology /Software Engineering/Computer Science & Information Security/Computer Technology and Application/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering./Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
- Candidate should be from 2018 batch pass out (i.e. currently in final year).
- IBM is looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have proven interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients across PAN India and are Flexible to work in all shifts.
- Candidates should also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Candidate should have proven communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
- As new recruits, you will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents.
Company’s Name: IBM
Company’s Website: www.ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will be focusing on individual/team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test,debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here