Jindal Hiring Freshers/Exp In Bangalore
Job Role: Management Trainees – Accounts/Audit
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Yr
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.Com/M.Com having secured minimum 60% marks in all examinations like SSLC, PUC and Graduation and post graduation.
- Candidate should have fluency in spoken/written English.
- Candidate should have studied in English medium throughout their studies.
Company’s Name: Jindal Aluminium Ltd
Company’s Website: www.jindalaluminium.com
We are a 48-year old company with an annual turnover of over Rs.2000 crores. We are the largest manufacturers of Aluminium extrusions in the country with more than 10000 varieties of sections being extruded and having one third share in the domestic market. The company has set up most modern and advanced technology Rolling Mill Plant at Dabaspet, Bangalore, Karnataka with an installed capacity of 40,000 MTPA for manufacture of Aluminium foils, sheets etc.
Job Details and Description:
- We are looking for young, energetic, enthusiastic and hard working candidates to work in Accounts & Internal Audit departments.
- Selected candidates will be given adequate training in assigned areas according to their competence.
- They must be prepared to work hard to pick up things quickly and be able to deliver results.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here