DowDuPont Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Information Systems Analyst
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in December 2017 or through August 2018 in a related technical discipline. Preferred degrees are Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS major), or a closely related degree.
- Candidate should have minimum 2.700+ GPA on a 4.000 scale is required, but we seeking GPAs of 3.000 or higher.
- Candidate should have minimum requirement for this India/Mumbai-based position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not have the necessary permanent work authorization will not be considered for this US-based position.
- This position offers domestic relocation benefits.
Company’s Name: DowDuPont
Company’s Website: www.dow-dupont.com
Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work. Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. Supply Chain IT – Supply Planning Information solutions develops solutions to support the Supply Planning processes enabling Intel’s supply chain.
Job Details and Description:
- The Dow Chemical Company’s Information Systems function is seeking individuals for an exciting and challenging opportunity as an entry level Systems Analyst (M/F) located in one of the global IT centers — at Dow’s global headquarters in Midland, MI or nearby Saginaw, MI.
- The Systems Analyst will support projects that are critical to moving forward Dow’s IT Strategy and digitally transforming the organization. They will support critical business and technical needs for Dow business, research, and manufacturing functions around the world in a variety of technology areas including but not limited to artificial intelligence/machine learning, robotic process automation, BlockChain, analytics, mobile application development, cloud architectures and contemporary security solutions.
- The successful candidate will have a strong interest in the application of information technology to meet rapidly changing business needs.
- They will also have to have good judgment, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with diverse, global teams in an empowered environment.
- Strong human relation skills, teamwork, project management skills and flexibility are essential for success.
- The incumbent may work together with support personnel from the United States; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Mumbai, India; and Shanghai, China, as well as, clients from any other Dow global location.
- You will be joining the IT rotation program to enable you to rotate through three IT teams in a five year time span.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here