Wipro Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Project Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics) from 2018 batch.
- Candidate should have 60 % throughout in 10th and 12th.
- Candidate should have 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
(as applicable by the university guidelines) in Graduation.
- Candidate should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Company’s Name: Wipro Technologies
Company’s Website: www.wipro.com
Wipro (Western India Products) Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 154,297 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014. Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Details and Description:
- Compensation Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum Service Agreement Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off-Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here