LTI Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Trainee
Eligibility: BCA, BSc, BCS
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Location: PCET’s PCCOE&R, Ravet, Pune
Drive Date: 2nd March 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed BCA, BSs or BCS from 2018 batch (fill time courses only).
- Date Of Birth >= 1st July 1995 (Age= Less than 23 years as on 1st July 2018)
- Candidate should have aggregate of 50% & above OR Equivalent CGPA in 10th and 12th.
- Candidate should have aggregate of 60% & above OR Equivalent CGPA in graduation.
Company’s Name: L&T Infotech
Company’s Website: www.lntinfotech.com
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 30 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s MosaicTM platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 27,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.
Job Details and Description:
- Technologies and Scope of the Job:
• Cloud Services – AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
• Automation – Developing Workflows and other Automation Solutions for IT Services, DevOps Automations
• Enterprise IT – Datacenter, Server, Storage, Database, Security Services Networks, Middleware , Web Services, Virtualization, Containers
• End-user Computing – Mobility, Messaging & Collaboration, Digital IT
• Enterprise IT Tools – Service Management tools, IT Operations & Automation tools
- Types of Jobs:
• Architecture / Design
• Deployment / Build
• Transformation Projects
• Service Operations (Availability Management, Service Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Level. Management)
- Basic understanding and knowledge about Information Technology (Fundamentals such as Systems/Hardware, Operating Systems, Networks,
- Basic understanding & knowledge about Programming or Scripting or Software Development will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written communication) with an ability to explain concepts and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver innovative solutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and work on any technology related to IT Infrastructure.
- Ability to work under stress, willing to stretch & work in shifts Location flexibility / ready to work from any location.