Capgemini Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Trainee
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 3rd March 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (open for all branches) or MCA and 2017 or 2018 pass out.
- Candidate should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable).
- Candidate must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
Company’s Name: Capgemini
Company’s Website: www.capgemini.com
Capgemini enables you to transform your organization and improve performance. We aim to empower you to respond more quickly and intuitively to changing market dynamics. By bolstering your ability to harness the right technology, we help you become more agile and competitive.
Capgemini understands that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone. It starts with people: experts working together to get to the heart of your individual business objectives and develop the most adapted solutions to fit these requirements. We believe this human-centered approach to technology is what makes the difference for your business.
Job Details and Description:
- Selection process:Step 1:Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1)
Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2)
Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed.
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Interview Locations: Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Greater Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru