HARMAN Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Across India (Bangalore, Delhi, Pune)
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be from 2019 Batch B.E./B.Tech (CS / IT / IS / Electronics / E&C / E&I) / M.E./M.Tech / MCA.
- Candidate should have good pH Score.
- Candidate should have good Academic record.
- Candidate should have very good in C++ programming.
- Candidate should have understanding of Embedded Systems.
- Candidate should have Good Analytical skills.
- Candidate should have exposure to C++ 11 and 14.
Company’s Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company’s Website: www.harman.com
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
Job Details and Description:
- Event Details
- Bangalore – 2nd March
- Delhi – 9th March
- Pune – Will be announced soon