Uber Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Data Analyst’ In Chennai
Job Role: Data Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Yrs
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (Any Branch).
- Candidate should be 2017/2018 batch graduated.
- Candidate should be capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights (analytical and strategic thinking).
- Candidate should have extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills.
- Candidate should have demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through and get things done.
Company’s Name: Uber
Company’s Website: www.uber.com
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re re-imagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Job Details and Description:
- Be the owner of incentive setting and analysing and optimising incentives at a weekly level for UberAuto.
- Clearly understand and communicate the value of Uber and build a value proposition for existing Auto drivers to continue with UBER.
- Be extremely data driven with strong excel skills and have the ability to pull out insights using data and back it up with end to end execution.
- Run multiple projects and experiments to get the best out of every driver and maintain their motivational level.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber mission, brand, and product.
- Analyse data and come up with experiments on Driver behavior.