Siemens Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Project Engineer’ In Pune
Job Role: Project Engineer (Centrifugal Compressors) – Entry Level
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Yrs
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with focus on Turbomachinery/Fluid power Engineering/Thermal Engineering etc.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of English and requires the ability to communicate effectively.
- Approximately 2 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry with background of Centrifugal Compressors.
- Candidate should be skilled in MS Office tools (like Excel, power point etc.)
- Initiative, learning aptitude, analytical skills, focus on results, assertiveness, ability to communicate, customer orientation.
Company’s Name: Siemens
Company’s Website: www.siemens.co.in
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We’re dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Job Details and Description:
- Review all contract specifications and ensure requirements are communicated, understood, and incorporated by other engineering/manufacturing disciplines and appropriate sub-vendors.
- Develop and maintain applicable technical specifications (templates) for associated drive train equipment (as assigned).
- Coordinate all interfaces between Engineering Departments / Customer and Engineering Departments / Vendor(s).
- Effectively monitor data/drafting schedules and communicate any potential impact to cost, cash flow or delivery to Project Managers or Senior Project Engineers.
- Assist in preparation of engineering presentation for contract coordination meetings, including specifications, discussion of requirements, scope of equipment supply, equipment arrangement, options offered, and drawing/documentation schedules.
- Prepare timely drive train and selected ancillaries equipment technical purchase specifications for major buyouts, and assist Purchasing in vendor selection, if required.
- Assist Senior Engineers/Managers in completing Project Engineering activities like Job file Creation, ITP preparation, Data sheets, Performance curves, Alignment charts etc.
- Review major buyout vendor drawings for compliance with contract requirements. Approve as applicable and return to vendor in accordance with schedule.
- Manage internal engineering progress and vendor progress by timely revisions to Job File, Contract Check, devadds and Purchase Technical Specifications.
- Assist Manufacturing on technical questions (as required).
- Assist Region Sales in marketing effort on an assigned basis.