Robert Bosch Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Embedded development/Application Development/ERP/System testing
Job Location: Bangalore, Coimbatore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT, Information Science, ECE & EEE branches only) from 2019 batch.
- Candidate should have minimum 70% in 10th, 12th & Engineering aggregate.
- Candidate should have no current backlog.
Company’s Name: Robert Bosch
Company’s Website: www.bosch.com
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Job Details and Description:
- Bosch has widespread areas of business lines. A candidate must be willing to take up any line that is allocated basis his performance in the training and also the current requirement of company.
- Job would involve 70% of core job pertaining to his/her area of specialization of graduation and 30% flexibility of the candidate to explore other areas of engineering.
- CTC – Rs 5,00,000/- per annum + NPS (National pension system-Employer contribution of 8.33% on basic pay in addition to employees contribution) + Free canteen facility(Covers Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks in the evening) + Medical insurance coverage of Rs 2.5lakhs + CPrP (Company performance bonus up to 10% on Gross CTC.)