PNB Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Business Analyst
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MBA
Job Location: New Delhi
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology) or MBA from 2019 batch.
- Candidate should have understanding of housing finance ecosystem shall be preferred.
- Continuous out-of-the-box assessment of status-quo and opportunities for improvement.
- Candidate should have ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Candidate should have ability to work independently and with others.
Company’s Name: PNB Housing Finance Limited
Company’s Website: www.pnbhousing.com
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB Housing) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988. PNB Housing is promoted by Punjab National Bank (PNB). The Company came out with a public issue of equity shares in November 2016. Its equity shares are listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) with effect from 7th November 2016.
With over three decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNB Housing has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help its customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
Job Details and Description:
- Configuration management & access control management of Enterprise System Solution.
- Periodic review of master data along with business users to ensure data quality.
- Manages both business as usual Support and product enhancements. Report out support ticket analysis and plan preventive steps.
- Provides IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users.
- Offers troubleshooting, support, and repair when IT equipment or networks malfunction.
- Provides phone or in-person support, depending on the organisation’s scope.
- Documents daily tasks, training, and support sessions to inform the department and organisation better regarding IT support needs.
- Works with a team of installation, network, security, and support specialists.
- Follows emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failures when necessary and protects data and security.
- Specialises in IT support for a particular industry, such as wireless technology, etc.
- Advances knowledge of current technology and support solutions by attending workshops and continuing education courses.
- Requires working very closely with internal Business stakeholders to identify, define, document/review, and clarify business and system requirements.
- Requires review/documenting business requirements and Testing of features/deliveries.
- Feasibility study and impact analysis for new business application projects/requirements.
- Requires launch / Go Live preparation and training to end users for new projects/Enhancements.
- Co-ordination across multiple internal and external teams for various Project Deliveries.
- Monitor the usage / benefit of requirements/projects made live.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff , management and other internal business partners.