Jindal Steel & Power Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical / Metallurgy / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Ceramics) from 2017 or 2018 batch.
- Candidate should have consistent academic career i.e. 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation).
- Candidate must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
Company’s Name: Jindal Steel & Power
Company’s Website: www.jindalsteelpower.com
indal Steel and Power Limited is amongst India’s fastest growing and largest business conglomerates with significant presence in core infrastructure sectors including Steel, Power and Mining. Led by Mr. Naveen Jindal, JSPL has a DNA which breeds innovation, transformation, flexibility and adaptability.
JSPL has cutting edge capacities to produce 10.75 Million Tonne per Annum (MTPA) Iron through a judicious mix of Direct Reduced Iron (DRI), Blast Furnace and Hot Briquetted Iron (HBI) catering to its 8.6 MTPA Liquid Steel making processes across 3 locations. The company has a well spread-out installed steel capacity of 8.4 MTPA prudently spread over Bar Mills, Plate Mills, Rail and Universal Beam Mill (RUBM), Medium & Light Structural Mill (MLSM) and Wire Rod Mill.
Job Details and Description:
- Job Location : Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) and Angul (Odhisa)
- Training Period : 12 Months
- Salary : 5 LPA during training period / 5.5 LPA after training period + Retention Bonus Rs 3L.
- Opportunity to work with world’s leading Steel, Power & Mining Industry.
- Opportunity to explore your passion by learning and growing continuously.
- Exposure to action learning projects across various functions.
- Build a strong career profile by working on challenging assignments.
- To develop with company’s sponsored career advancement programs.