iQuanti Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 21st March 2019
Drive Date: 23rd March 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech from 2019 Batch (Except CS / IT)
- Candidate should have good academics.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have strong proficiency in Excel.
- Candidate having knowledge in data warehousing and SQL/PL-SQL will be appreciated.
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage
- Candidate should have strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should have ability to work in a fast paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
Company’s Name: iQuanti
Company’s Website: www.iquanti.com
Accelerating customer DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY with Artificial Intelligence (AI)– Our Mission, Vision, and Values.
“Partner with our customers to deliver innovative and cost effective solutions and create Excellence by providing Opportunities to people through well-defined Processes and progressive Learning in an Exuberant environment.”
When you put them all together, you get the word ‘PEOPLE’. We live and we work by these principles which are the very foundation of our company and the basis of our rapid growth.
Job Details and Description:
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques.
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need.
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques.
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly).
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns — get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn various frameworks for analysis – from simple frameworks to aggregate data using pivot tables to summarizing data by segmenting on various criteria.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques – Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hyp0thesis using simple research techniques.