INSZoom Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Product Engineer trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 29th March 2019
Event Date: 1st April 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech fresher.
- Candidate should be from 2019 batch.
- Candidate should have good academics.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Think out of box, study the requirement, and do research on best practices.
- Candidate should be ambitious to become an entrepreneur.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge on SOLID Principles.
- Knowledge on VueJs would be an addon.
Company’s Name: INSZoom
Company’s Website: www.inszoom.com
INSZoom.com Inc., headquartered in Pleasanton, California, is the world’s largest technology company in the Immigration Services Industry. We are a leading provider of business-to-business solutions and services and provide Enterprise Solutions for Global Immigration and Mobility to law firms and major corporations across the globe, including prominent software development and information technology firms. INSZoom caters to more than 4 million immigration filings for law firms and corporations across the U.S, EMEA and other regions around the world. INSZoom is the fastest growing company in the immigration services industry, with a clientele base expanding across the globe.
Job Details and Description:
- This is an off campus drive for 2019 batch freshers.
- Responsible for object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Responsible to design and optimize SQL Server 2008/12/16 JSON, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and Functions
- Designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business).
- Maintain strong skills in Logic Layer, Data Access Layer along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while working as a self-motivated and responsible team player.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WEB SERVICES, REST WEB APIs and ADO.NET
- Salary : ₹ 6,00,000 – ₹ 6,50,000