Praxair Hiring Freshers As ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’ in Chennai
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers/Experience (0 – 1 Year)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech in Instrumentation.
- In this job opening Praxair is looking for candidates who are freshers or having a year of experience.
Company’s Name: Praxair India Pvt Ltd
Company’s Website: www.praxair.com
Praxair, a fortune 500 company with a turnover of US$5.6 billion, in 2003 is the largest producer and distributor of atmospheric and speciality gases in North and South America and one of the largest players world wide.
The Indian operations was set up in April 1996, with Bangalore as its headquarters. In a shortspan of time Praxair has established itself as the largest industrial gases company, with more than 35 operating locations spread across India.
The Praxair team in India, led by a group of professionals with many years of experience in gases industry is committed to its core values and are foccused on meeting customer’s requirements with best practices and safest methods possible.
To augment resources for their rapid expansion plans of the company in India in particular and Asia in general, Praxair is looking for energetic and highly motivated individuals to join the Engineering and project team.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate should be able to work in shifts. Proficiency with P&I diagrams, schematic wiring diagrams, and one-line electrical drawings as well as working knowledge of heat and material balances, adsorption / adsorption processes, and utility process requirements.
- Must be results oriented with good interpersonal and team-based skills.
- Troubleshooting proper operation of control system, electrical, and instrumentation components (DCSs, valves, analyzers, field sensors, control panels, etc.)
- Candidate should be able to work in Operations i.e Multi skilled that includes maintenance activities like Weekly / Monthly Calibration of Analyzers.
- Smoke detectors checking, Field activities and completing Corrective maintenance raised by operations.
- Calibration cylinder pressure check and Stock availability check and Expiry date verification.Field instruments calibration as per the requirements.
- Gap Voltage checking for Vibration system annually (Shutdown Outage).Daily field rounds and observing the Instrument condition and flow to analyzer.Outage/Shutdown Jobs. Weigh bridge checking quarterly.