Cisco Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: TAC Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Event Location: Bangalore, Pune
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 4th April 2019
Event Date: 6th April 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This off campus drive is for candidates from 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA.
- No restrictions on college GPA.
- Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should have ability to work hard to deliver results.
Company’s Name: Cisco
Company’s Website: www.cisco.com
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.
Job Details and Description:
- We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process.
- As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers.
- The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
- After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: INR 6,50,000/- per annum
- Locations: Bangalore, Pune