Oracle Hiring For ‘Software Developer’ in Bangalore
Job Role: Software Developer
Eligibility: BS Degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 1 Year
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Candidate should have 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Company’s Name: Oracle
Company’s Website: www.oracle.com
Emerging technologies are disrupting old paradigms and unleashing new opportunities. Oracle has embedded innovative technologies in every aspect of our cloud, enabling companies to reimagine their businesses, processes, and experiences.
With the introduction of Oracle Autonomous Database, the industry’s only self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing database, Oracle is again revolutionizing how data is managed. Oracle is the #1 provider of business software, with a broad portfolio of solutions for companies of all sizes. Today, 430,000 customers in 175 countries use Oracle technologies to seize business opportunities and solve real, tangible challenges.
Job Details and Description:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.