Deloitte Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Business Technology Analyst
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be 2018 pass-out from B.E./ B.Tech (Circuit branches only) and MCA.
- Candidate should have 60% and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th, Engineering/Graduation, MCA) with no standing backlogs.
- Candidate should be deadline-oriented and quality focused.
- Candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Candidate should demonstrate professionalism.
- Candidate should have good presentation skills.
- Candidate should have good general understanding of Information Technology (IT).
- Candidate should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate should have good analytical skills.
Company’s Name: Deloitte
Company’s Website: www.deloitte.com
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in its territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
Job Details and Description:
- Business Technology Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area you are working in.
- As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
- It involves the development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
- Professionals in the Technology Consulting practice offer both advisory and implementation services that provide clients with comprehensive solutions to help them better manage the critical business of information technology.
- Delivery of specific capability in Technology Consulting.
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs.
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions.
- Support application design.
- Responsible for technical specification creation.
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing.
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution.
- Support infrastructure building activities.
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: 3.5 – 5 LPA