Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers As ‘Graduate Trainee’ In Pune
Job Role: Graduate Trainee – Human Resources Shared Services
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 6 Months)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Bentley is for candidates who have Master’s degree in Human Resources/Personal Management.
- Candidate should have excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Candidate should possess the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Candidate should have a professional, enthusiastic, and approachable demeanor.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office.
- Candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Company’s Name: Bentley Systems
Company’s Website: www.bentley.com
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
Job Details and Description:
- Provides operational support for record keeping, onboarding, off boarding, internal transfer, employment contract management (country specific) and Colleague letters.
- Establishes continuous improvement in process.
- Ensures HR practices/ procedures comply with government policy change implementation and local laws, statutory and audit requirements. Provides support to ensure HR audit/compliance, Business Audit, SOX and local country statutory audit.
- Provides ongoing support spanning from transactions to management reporting.
- Coordination for induction and Orientation activities for new joiners.
- Support employee engagement initiatives and PF related activities.
- Support background verification of new joiners.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed