Mavenir Off Campus Drive For 2017/2018 Batch Freshers Across India
Job Role: Graduate Engineer / Member of Technical Staff – 1
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 11th April 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Mavenir is for candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA from 2017/2018 batch.
- Candidate should have good academic record.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should be proficient in C or C++ (excellent programming skills).
- Candidate should be familiarity with Linux OS is not mandatory, but will be an added advantage.
Company’s Name: Mavenir
Company’s Website: www.mavenir.com
Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Mavenir has additional major facilities in Longueuil, Canada, Reading, United Kingdom, Espoo, Finland, Sydney, Australia, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, Singapore, Shanghai, China, and Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore, India.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidates who are self-driven and possess strong technical skills are encouraged to apply.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed