ZS Associates Hiring Freshers/Experience (0 – 1 Year) As ‘Associate’ In Pune
Job Role: Operations Delivery Associate
Eligibility: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers/Experience (0 – 1 Year)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of ZS Associates is for any graduate/post graduate candidates (B.E/B.Tech Not Allowed).
- ZS Associates is looking for candidates who are very organized, methodical and have a process execution focus.
- Candidate should be comfortable with cyclical tasks and working in a team environment.
- The candidate should have excellent detail orientation and basic communication skills (be able to communicate issues clearly).
- 0 to 1 Years experience candidates are allowed.
- Candidate should have strong organization skills, with a methodical approach to work.
- Understanding of operating rules, data and processes.
- Candidate should have strong process mindset, where repeating tasks are executed with accuracy and discipline.
- Communication skills that enable clear explanation and resolution of concerns.
Company’s Name: ZS Associates
Company’s Website: www.zsassociates.com
We like solving problems—taking things apart, seeing how they work and putting them back together better. We lead the way in combining science and hands-on experience to solve the toughest business challenges. For more than 35 years, we’ve learned from each success, and we apply our passion to help customers win and grow.
When the forces of deep expertise, leading-edge analytics, technology and strategy combine, they have the power to drive customer value and company results. That’s impact where it matters. And, in collaboration with our clients, that’s exactly the kind of impact that ZS delivers.
Job Details and Description:
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis. This includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and creating error free deliverable.
- Create timelines and track progress for all processes, and escalate any delays to ensure timely delivery.
- Update and use clearly defined checklists to ensure adherence to process.
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs.
- Interact with internal or client teams to resolve any issues with process inputs.
- Run software systems to process data and business rules.
- Validate deliverable to identify potential errors and rectify any such situations.
- Work with your team to utilize business knowledge to interpret results and add insights.
- Work with your team to respond to structured queries and adhoc requests from the clients related to the deliverables.
- Identify and implement process improvement.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed