CGI Off Campus Drive For 2017/2018/2019 Batch Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers/Experience (0-2 Years)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom).
- Candidates with no prior experience should have completed their B.E./B.Tech not earlier than 2018.
- Candidates with experience should have completed their B.E./B.Tech in 2017 or 2016.
- Candidate should have 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th.
- Candidate should have ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Candidate should have good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java/.Net/C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
Company’s Name: CGI
Company’s Website: www.cgi.com
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logical transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
Job Details and Description:
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
- Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions.
- Through our ICE (Innovation Creativity & Experimentation) program, you will have an opportunity to submit and experience the shaping of your ideas into high impact programs, offerings, solutions and IP in an organization which has more than 176 industry leading products across industry verticals as diverse as Financial Services, Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government, etc.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: INR 3.2 – 3.4 LPA