Josh Technology Off Campus Drive Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Developer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics)/MCA
- Candidate should be from 2019 batch only.
- Candidate should have strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Candidate should have strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be a self stater and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
- Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference:
- Java / Ruby on Rails / Django / AngularJS / ReactJS / NodeJS
- UI Frameworks / Technologies – HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo, Bootstrap
Company’s Name: Josh Technology Group
Company’s Website: www.joshtechnologygroup.com
Based in Gurgaon, INDIA, Josh Technology Group is a growing team of technology consultants / innovators. Highly Talented Peer Group. JTG is a niche product development company working with various fast growing US based startups on new products across multiple domains. JTG provides a rare opportunity to work on various new technologies & use them to innovate across different domains by transforming ideas into real life products. Some of the domains JTG is working in are as follows – Targeted Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, Energy Trading, Mentoring Platforms, Social Networking, Server Monitoring Tools, Retail Analytics, Automotive Insurance, Medical Insurance, Health / Lifestyle Products, Video Streaming / Analytics etc. JTG has a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in the technology world. We work in small scrum teams with focus on fast iterations to deliver value. Our teams extensive design and engineering experience is critical to the quality of our work and our ability to deliver elegant, highly scalable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentor ship & learning. Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We are known to make things happen. Think Big & Achieve Bigger is the Value We Live By. Having said that we combine work with lots of fun & we seriously mean it :). So, as we grow were not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but were also looking for people that share our values.
Job Details and Description:
- Interview Process:
– Online Test
– Written Test (pen & paper)
– Face to Face technical interview rounds
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: CTC INR 7.25 LPA(Fixed: INR 6.75 LPA + Bonus: INR 50,000)