Amdocs Hiring Freshers/Experience As ‘Software Developer’ In Gurgaon
Job Role: Software Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: Freshers/Experience
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Amdocs is for candidates who have Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- Candidate should have proficiency in one or more general purpose languages such as Shell Script, VBScript, Excel VBA.
- Preferred knowledge of UMTS, LTE.
- Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Flexible with shifts if required.
Company’s Name: Amdocs
Company’s Website: www.amdocs.com
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
- Extract data from Excel files, network logs, PDF, and files of various formats for analysis and scripting.
- Collaborate with engineering teams addressing multiple markets performing analytical, investigative, and/or design activities related to scripting and integration including but not limited to automation of UMTS, and LTE scripting
- Design, test, and develop software to meet scope requirement.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing priorities with a sense of urgency when needed.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not disclosed