Qualcomm Hiring Freshers As ‘Test Engineer’ In Hyderabad
Job Role: Test Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This hiring of Qualcomm is for 2018 pass outs for multiple positions across test teams in embedded, Modem, Multimedia, Linux, BSP, Security Engineering.
- Bachelor’s of engineering in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Engineering.
- Candidate should have proficient in one of the programming languages like C, Python, Java etc
- Candidate should have strong knowledge in databases.
- Candidate should have strong OOPS concepts, data structures, algorithms.
- Candidate should have good problem solving capabilities.
Company’s Name: Qualcomm Technologies
Company’s Website: www.qualcomm.co.in
Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of Qualcomm’s engineering, research and development functions, its products and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, QCT. Established in July 1985, Qualcomm is headquartered in San Diego, California and has an employee base of approximately 31,000 employees spread across 191 locations worldwide. Qualcomm is committed to be a good corporate citizen, and to better both our local and global communities through ethical governance, product responsibility, diversity and inclusion, community involvement and environmental stewardship.
Job Details and Description:
- Opportunities in the areas of:
- Wireless Modem Software Test
- Systems Test
- Linux OS Test
- Real time OS Test
- Android Test
- Device Driver Test
- Multimedia Applications Test
- Object Oriented and UI Design Test
- Windows Mobile Test
- Radio Chipset Software Test