RBS Direct Walk-In Drive For Freshers In Chennai
Job Role: CS&O Analyst
Eligibility: B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers
Direct Walk-In Date: 17th April 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This hiring of RBS is for 2017 or 2018 batch pass outs.
- Candidate should be B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non- IT) Results Declared Graduates only.
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business.
- Candidate should have understanding of the industry and customers.
- Candidate should have thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- CANDIDATE NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE WORKING HOURS (24*7 Rotational Shifts).
Company’s Name: Royal Bank Of Scotland
Company’s Website: www.rbs.in
We have been in India since 1921. With our in-depth local market knowledge coupled with our global network, we meet our clients’ needs by bringing together capabilities including debt capital markets, international transaction services, FX and rates as well as providing balance sheet advisory and structuring.
Our clients comprise blue-chip Indian corporations, leading multinational corporations, large financial institutions, the Indian Government and high net-worth individuals. Using our global reach and drawing on the expertise of our local teams of professionals, we have led many of the biggest and most innovative landmark transactions in India for our corporate and institutional clients.
Job Details and Description:
- Manage interactions with the end customers
- Maintain accuracy/customer satisfaction as per the guidelines/parameters
- Interaction with the onshore teams as and when required
- Ensure meeting the SLAs
- Process adherence and maintaining accuracy levels
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are as per the benchmarks
- Ensuring internal quality scores are achieved as per the benchmarks
- Contribute to building process capability and participate cross training
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
- Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
- Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
- Support improving team and customer performance by Role modelling Core Service Behaviours, Our Standards and adoption of Determined to Lead tools and techniques
- Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
- Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
- Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, How we manage RBS, and if applicable How we manage our Business, and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the Yes check to guide and support decision-making.
- Venue: Olympia Technology Park,8th Floor, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600032
- Time: 10 AM – 12 PM