Mindtree Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Mindtree is for candidates who are going to complete B.E/B.Tech, MCA from 2019 batch.
- Candidate should have 65% in 10th and 12th.
- Candidate should have aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA ).
- Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates.
- At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs.
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
– Computer Science and Engineering
– Electronics and Electricals
– Electronics & Communication Engineering
– Electronics & Instrumentation
– Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
– Information Science
– Information Technology
– Instrumentation Engineering
Company’s Name: Mindtree
Company’s Website: www.mindtree.com
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan – it reflects our approach to every engagement.
Job Details and Description:
- Mindtree is looking for bright and ambitious “Engineers” to be part of their industry groups and technology practices.
- Selection Process:– Programming Test
– Technical and HR Interview
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: 3.2 LPA