Amiti Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Eligibility: BCA, BCS, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA, MCS
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Amiti is for candidates who must possess at least a Advanced Diploma, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology, Master of Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Candidate should be 2018 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have Knowledge of STLC, Manual Testing, Ruby, Oracle, Knowledge on UNIX, Knowledge on Mobile Application’s JIRA and Knowledge on Agile must.
- Candidate should have good understanding of Web Applications developed using Java, Servlets and Databases such as Oracle.
- Candidate should have excellent problem- tracking skills. Experience testing both functional features and performance of software product.
- Candidate should have experience of automated testing tools such as WinRunner or SilkTest.
- Candidate should have knowledge of complete cycle of software development, such as bug tracking, version control and regression testing.
- Good Communication & interpersonal Skills; Team Player.
Company’s Name: Amiti Software Technologies Private Limited
Company’s Website: www.amiti.in
Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd is an IT Services company developing web applications used by automobile companies in Canada/USA/Europe such as Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ford and Toyota.
Job Details and Description:
- Write test cases to test different features of the product after understanding product requirements.
- Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy
- Work with Product Owners/Scrum Master’s to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions.
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools.
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data.
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team.
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them.
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing.
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning.
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
- Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Perform Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
- Write automated scripts to perform regression testing of application.
- Check the consistency of the application, both at the web application level and at the database level using SQL.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed