Daffodil Walk-In Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Junior Associate-IT
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: Freshers
Walk-In Drive Date: 27th April 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This walk-in drive recruitment of Daffodil is for candidates who are B.E./B.Tech (CS or IT) / MCA Freshers.
- Candidate should be 2018/2019 batch pass out.
- Candidate must have average 60% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation combined.
- The Job requires a driving skill to push technologies to the next level.
- Working with the best front line technologies being used in Daffodil Software, the individual needs to be focused, innovative and zestful about treading new territories and gaining new grounds on technology.
Company’s Name: Daffodil Software Private Limited
Company’s Website: www.daffodilsw.com
Daffodil is a trusted software product engineering and team augmentation partner to 80+ dynamic organizations across the globe. What distinguishes us from the rest is our ability to look beyond technologies and deliver innovative and progressive solutions.
Winner of Deloitte Tech Fast 500 & Fast 50 India, we innovate with latest technologies, design approaches and development methodologies to build cutting edge software solutions. We are extremely proud of our 500+ workforce spread across 4 offices in 3 continents.
Job Details and Description:
- Design & develop applications with rich user interfaces
- Walk hand in hand with cross-functional teams to design & develop magical solutions
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work and brainstorm on bug fixing to improve application performance
- Be involved in the exciting process of discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation:
0 – 6 month: CTC of 16,400 per month
7 months-12 months: CTC of 24,600 per month
13 months-18 months: CTC of 28,734 per month
After completion of 1.5 years, you are eligible for 30,000/- of yearly incentive.