Odico Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Developer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Odico is for candidates who have Bachelor/Master of Engineering/Technology in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication or a related field.
- MCA graduates can also apply.
- Candidate should be from 2018 or 2019 batch.
- Candidate should have 75% or above.
- Candidate should have strong foundation in Mathematics.
- Candidate should have willingness to work in the field of Robotics, AI, Graphical programming or Web technologies.
- Candidate should have solid knowledge in any one programming language out of C++/C#/Java.
- Candidate should have knowledge in C#, Unity, Robotics, ROS and .NET framework will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies.
- Candidate should have open for Agile development methodologies.
Company’s Name: Odico
Company’s Website: www.odico.dk
Odico is a company that was established in April 2012 and is headquartered with administration and production at Peder Skrams Vej 5 in Odense, Denmark, near the Funen freeway. Our vision is in all modesty to revolutionize the concrete industry and architectural profession from the ground up – nothing less! Through the last 150 years concrete has played an even more significant role in construction and industry, and many new ideas has happened within the development of the material itself. However, when it comes to the most crucial factor – the formwork – very little has changed. We are changing this now. Utilizing leading experts within fields as varied as robotics technology, programming and digital design, we are now forming a new technological agenda. As the first company in the world, Odico has developed software and robotics technology for industrial cutting of advanced casting molds in expanded polystyrene.
Job Details and Description:
- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications.
- Reliability and proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to recommend and execute improvements.
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: 3.6L INR – 4.2L INR per annum