Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate System Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Tech Mahindra is for candidates who are B.E./B.Tech (CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/ Telecom/Communication/ Electronics) or MCA.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% in 10th/Xth, 12th/XIIth, Diploma, Engineering Degree and MCA.
- Candidate should be from 2019 batch.
Company’s Name: Tech Mahindra
Company’s Website: www.techmahindra.com
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
Job Details and Description:
- On successful registration, the Registration Id and Registration PIN will be sent to you on your mail id registered with us. You must note down these Registration Id & PIN as you will be requiring this subsequently for all correspondence with us besides for appearing in the test.
- You may be called in to appear for the test and evaluation process in about 1-2 weeks from the date of your registration. You may be prepared accordingly.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: 3.25 LPA